Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The 16 Things You'll Know 'Bout Me

1. I DON'T own a PS3 nor an Xbox 360. Nothing to brag there.

2. I have a huge crush on Gwen (10 or 15 otherwise). Others are Mira Nova, Teela from the new He-Man and the MotU, Diana Lombart, Sam from Totally Spies and Kylie from Extreme Ghostbusters 

3. I love to watch cooking shows, particularly Everyday Italian. Giada is H-O-T!

4. I'm a huge Marvel and DC fan yet I don't many comic books. Batman, Wolvie and Deadpool are my fave. Heath Ledger's Joker also kicked major ass!

5. I'm a huge NBA fan, especially of the San Antonio Spurs.

6. I'm not exactly academically inclined. Or I'm likely to flunk at times due to my uber-laziness.

7. I'm a hardcore gamer particularly of NBA, WWE and war games.

8. I'm a major Star Wars geek but I don't look like one at all. In fact: Lookin' Gud! *flashes smile*

9. I am very, very emo. Plus, I look like Ben! Nah, just playin'. I look nothing like him. Maybe Brad pitt...XD

10. I'm left-handed.

11. I stand at about 5'6 ft. Yes, I know what you're thinking. N-O-T A T-A-L-L P-E-R-S-O-N.

12. I can understand Chinese, Arabian, Italian, French, Eskimo, Dog and Pig Latin...as long as there's an english subtitle. XD

13. I love to stay up very late and wake up very late!

14. I own an Omnitrix! Top that! And, no, I'm not joking. I really do own one.

15. I'm actually very smart. Like Doc Ock would put it 'Brilliant but lazy.' Not super-genius smart, mind you. Just above average-smart.

16. I secretely keep wishing I had superpowers. Or just an ability to hack through any computer system so I can change my grades. My older bro is a brilliant hacker, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment